Preview Las Vegas will be Tuesday, January 24, from 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Thomas & Mack Center - Cox Pavilion. Preview exhibits, as well as a continental breakfast, open at 7:00 a.m. on the mezzanine level, and will remain open throughout the program until 1:30 p.m. The conference portion will begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. Preview the Taste will begin as the speaker portion of the program concludes.
Parking is available in the lot in front of Thomas & Mack Center. Parking attendants will direct you. Please enter through the main entrance of Thomas & Mack Center, as side doors will not be open.
The speakers will begin at 8:30 a.m., and conclude about 11:45 a.m. The speaking schedule is:
- The Stat Pack Live: Mike PeQueen and John Restrepo
- Travel and Tourism in 2017: County Commissioner Lawrence Weekly, Chairman of the Board of Directors, LVCVA
- Innovation at Home: Featuring Steve Hill and panelists from Hyperloop One and Amazon
- The Metropolitan Revolution Continues: Dr. Robert Lang and Dr. John Hudak
- Vegas' Home Team: The Vegas Golden Knights: Kerry Bubolz and Nehme Abouzeid